Using the following adjusting techniques
A soft tissue treatment protocol using separate training outside of chiropractic school that compliments chiropractic care.
Using the combination of chiropractic and ART allows us to analyze bio-mechanically what is "causing" the injury, which helps us provide precise treatment to help the athlete heal.
Using extensive background in body bio-mechanics allows us to keep the athletes body functioning at an optimum level, adding special exercises and stretches to complement.
Abililty to dissect the gait of our patient, while running and/or walking.
A practice of using manual muscle-strength testing for help in determining the best therapy. It purportedly gives feedback on the functional status of the body.
Extended private consultation with Dr. for a complete analysis of any topic going beyond the basic chiropractic treatment plan.
- Low back pain and stiffness
- Neck and upper back pain and stiffness
- Mid back pain and stiffness
- Headaches and migraines
- Leg pain, weakness, numbness and tingling
- Arm pain, weakness, numbness and tingling
- Extremity joint pain and dysfunction
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Back Pain
- Heel Pain
- Infantile Colic
- Knee Pain
- Otitis Media
- Scheuermann's Disease
- Automobile accident and whiplash injuries
- On-the-job and lifting injuries
- Sports/athletic injuries
- Slip and fall injuries
- Chronic injuries