Using the following adjusting techniques
A soft tissue treatment protocol using separate training outside of chiropractic school that compliments chiropractic care.
Using the combination of chiropractic and ART allows us to analyze bio-mechanically what is "causing" the injury, which helps us provide precise treatment to help the athlete heal.
Using extensive background in body bio-mechanics allows us to keep the athletes body functioning at an optimum level, adding special exercises and stretches to complement.
On site: Barwis Method Athletic Training Center
Abililty to dissect the gait of our patient, while running and/or walking.
A practice of using manual muscle-strength testing for help in determining the best therapy. It purportedly gives feedback on the functional status of the body.
Extended private consultation with Dr. for a complete analysis of any topic going beyond the basic chiropractic treatment plan.
- Low back pain and stiffness
- Neck and upper back pain and stiffness
- Mid back pain and stiffness
- Headaches and migraines
- Leg pain, weakness, numbness and tingling
- Arm pain, weakness, numbness and tingling
- Extremity joint pain and dysfunction
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Back Pain
- Heel Pain
- Infantile Colic
- Knee Pain
- Otitis Media
- Scheuermann's Disease
- Automobile accident and whiplash injuries
- On-the-job and lifting injuries
- Sports/athletic injuries
- Slip and fall injuries
- Chronic injuries